Tuesday, March 27, 2007
About Me
- Name: Nan
- Location: Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
Married (to Ted) with 2 children - Claire (20 yrs) & Luke (16 yrs) and a cat (Skimble). I'm 50 years old but feel like 40 (most days). I'm energetic and very busy juggling work (2 jobs) & family.I always find time during the week to catch up with friends and getting to the gym has become an important part of my life. I enjoy going the ballet and seeing movies and musicals.I like to always have a good book on the go - usually family saga. I love walking along the beach and when it's cold, escaping to warmer weather up north. I love wine! I have a very cute little one nephew (Jack) and a new baby niece (Lucy)I get on very well with my brother and sister-in-law Kath, and mother-in-law but find some family members a challenge!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home